Sunday, January 14, 2007

"Fact can easily be classified as a myth,
Fiction can be proven to be a fact.
Fact or fiction?
Is there a difference?

Do not believe all that you read.
For all you know,
What I've been writing could
Just be fiction.
And nothing else."


-Faith-

---------------

Someone once asked, "Do you like me?"

"I like everyone," came the reply.

Then, he said, "You are too nice."

"I am nice to everyone," was the reply.

---------------

"It's raining. I better go get an umbrella," daddy commented as he peered at the rain from the sheltered zone of the shopping centre.

"It's okay. We just need to cross the road. The rain is not heavy anyway," she said, shrugging of the suggestion.

"Quick! The green man has appeared!" she said, and the both of them proceeded towards the traffic lights.

Rain tickled onto them. It was the kind of rain that was light and had that spring-like feeling. The soft and gentle touch of the rain resembled that of a water sprinkler caressing one's face. The wind tilted the rain a little and added the final touch for a wonderful scenario. It was a sweet feeling!

However, due to the slippery floor, daddy had to thread carefully and cautiously. This inevidently slowed them down by a considerable amount.

"Daddy! By the time we reach the traffic light, the green man would have been replaced by a red one!"

Having not paid any attention to the traffic, daddy finally shifted his gaze from his slippers and onto the traffic lights.

"Huh? Turn red already? So fast?! We better walk back," daddy said gaping at the traffic lights with this really comical look. An emotion between surprised and amused.

She stared at him wide-eyed.

"Come on, let's walk back."

"Huh? Walk back?"

"Come on, let's walk back before people think that we're clowns," her dad said as he laughed at this ludicrous predicament they landed themselves in.

She stared at him with disbelief. Nevertheless, they wobbled back into the shelter provided by the shopping and centre, walking ever so slowly.

"I think it's better if I go and grab an umbrella," her dad said surveying the scenario once again.

"I think so too," was the reply.

---------------

Excited? Tomorrow is going to be so so thrilling. Yeah, man. Just the thing to spice up my life.

[Gosh. Who am I kidding?]

Alright. It's all crap. I'm scared stiff. I would be lying to myself if I said I weren't worried.

2 months of AGONY!

Stupid me. [-.-]

---------------

"Boys are whatever,
Friends are forever."


-Faith-

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home