Friday, February 02, 2007

"God help the outcasts
Hungry from birth
Show them the mercy
They don't find on earth
God help my people
We look to You still
God help the outcasts
Or nobody will"


-God help the outcast-

---------------

It's Friday, but it doesn't feel like one.
I'm so tired. Exhausted. Drained. Brainwashed.
Yet I'm already way behind schedule. I've still got lots of things to do for the night.
That place sucks the happiness out of everything.
Must be the winds.
I can't see any stars tonight.
Figures.
It's cold tonight.
It's cold everyday.
Brrr..
I wonder when I can stop playing.
Short and sweet would be nice.
Enough babbling.
I better get back onto schedule, or I won't have to sleep tonight.
Sighs.
I'm so deprived of fun and laughter.
It's Friday, but what happened to TGIF?

--------------

"I ask for nothing
I can get by
But I know so many
Less lucky than I
Please help my people
The poor and downtrod
I thought we all were
The children of God
God help the outcasts
Children of God "

-God help the outcast-

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home