Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"Every day, I see cars passing by.
Every day, I wish one would kiss me just this once.
This happens all the time.
Everyday.

Every day,
I glance down from above.
Every day, I wish the earth would consume me.
This happens all the time.
Everyday.

Every day, I stare into darkness.
Every day, I wish sleep would claim me for eternity.
This happens all the time.
Everyday.

Anyone sane would be happy with my results.
They'ld be jumping for joy, screaming their thanks to the heavens,
kissing every passer-by without any thought,
enjoying every second of that moment, of bliss and contentment.

Don't get it all wrong,
I still thank the heavens and my parents,
but the smile is all wrong,
just like the life I'm screwing up.

I want everything to be right again.
I want to smile like i did again,
but I've come to realise it'll never be,
for I have tried. I really tried.

I'm stuck in this horrendous place.
I cannot find an exit, I cannot get out!
Where's the door? Where's the window?
Why am I feeling ever so alone?

SUICIDE
This thought comes almost everyday,
We have become close friends as we were one and the same.
Then soon enough it will be the end, I cry almost every minute

So much pain, so much hurt,
My feelings and memories are like a hurricane.
I'm alone and scared during this storm, as the tears run down my face .
Seems like there is no way in stopping the intolerable emotions, pain, and frustration that the world puts upon my shoulders.

I hear no birds singing their joyful songs or the laughter of young children being able to enjoy life without a care.
It just seems like death has been and will be around me anyway.
So no matter what you try say,
Suicide is the only way out for me.

It's been way too long since someone has held me tight and said that they love me and that they need me.
It's been too long since I have had someone to protect me,
But you have never been able to see
In reality what has been happening inside of me.

You may ask and look concerned wanting to know why I cry,
But do you really want to know that I wish for me to die?
Can you handle the truth,
Can you handle the pain I have felt and dealt with by myself?

When I see myself in the mirror,
I can't see the joy I once felt.
That joy has been taken away since I can remember
I just turn my head as quick as possible for I do not want see what I'm actually trying to hide.

What is this place?
This place reeks of evil and darkness.
I want to get out! I want to escape!
Where's the exit? Where's the light?

I want to get out!
I want to leave this horrible place!"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home