Friday, November 02, 2007

Life is full of choices
Make sure you pick the right one
Don't listen to the voices
Hear only yours and you have won

Many people will tell you
You need to change your looks
Don't take to heart their view
Fabulous bods are found only in books

There is only one voice
That you should listen to
It will help make the right choice
That is perfect just for you

Your looks are your own
Someone will always love you
You will never be alone
Look in the mirror and you'll see who


-Life’s choices by Rose-

---------------


People change.
The world changes.
Time is constantly ticking away.

People die.
Living things die.
Something dies every second, every minute.

Do you believe in God?
Do you believe in Fate?
Do you believe in Luck?
Do you believe in Destiny?

Do you believe in the theory that God created mankind and all other living things? It is a common observation that during times of turmoil, we lament and cry to the Gods, asking why on earth did he create us only to let us suffer so. WHY?!

Then, someone told me. God did not let us suffer. He would never ever let us suffer. The only reason why one suffers is because of the work of Saturn. Upon hearing it, I only thought of laughing. It’s like, all the wonderful, delightful, and beautiful things that we see, hear, and do is the work of God, and the other side which comprises of the horrible, disgusting and unimaginable is the work of Saturn. Haha! What a joke. It’s like something out of a fairy tale. But I guess it’s just God.

In the bible, I read once that God has a plan for everyone. Does that mean that when someone ‘kind-hearted’ dies of a horrible disease, it’s purely due to Saturn spoiling God’s plans? If God has a plan for everyone, are people who don’t do well in society part of his plans? Was it in his plans to have higher and lower class people? Was it in his plans to have disabled and healthy people? Did he purposefully split them up into two opposite groups? What’s the reason for having totally opposite groups? Is it to let the more ‘elite’ group feel good? Or is it to let the ‘worse-off’ group feel lousy?

Does God only look after those who pray to him? But I thought that God was magnanimous. I thought God looks after everyone regardless of race, language, or religion. I thought… a lot of things. Is there even a God in the first place? Or did we create that perfect image of him to seek solace in times of trouble?
What determines the IQ of a person? Is it the genes of the person? Then why must our genes differ so much? What determines the character of a person? Is the environment? Or is it in our genes again?

Someone told me that whether you are lazy or not, whether you are kind or not, whether you are nice or not, is all your own choice. It does make sense… in a way, but I still don’t understand. Why is it that sometimes, we know we have to work hard, but for some people, it’s so difficult, yet for others, they study like there’s no tomorrow effortlessly. Is it the motivation factor?

I know that it’s all my own doing. It’s my entire fault. I only have myself to blame. Me, myself, alone. I cannot tell anyone, ‘cause they all won’t know. They will not understand. They’ll just think, you got yourself into this, live with it. They will say, it's okay when in their eyes, you know they are lying. They will say all the things that they may think is right, but in fact, they are all wrong. Yes, I know I just have to LIVE WITH IT, but… it’s so difficult. I no longer feel like doing anything, it’s like the motivation factor is gone. There’s no longer any reason left.

------------

If I can endure for this moment,
whatever is happening to me.
No matter how heavy my heart,
or how dark the moment may be.
If I can but keep on believing,
what I know in my heart to be true.
Then darkness will fade into morning,
and with this dawn a new day, too.


-Endure by Bobi-

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home