Saturday, March 01, 2008

Everyone all says,
If you need any help,
Do not hesitate to ask.

She smiles and nods,
but how is she to ask,
when she knows not what she needs help in?

Gone case.

Mid terms are flowing, flowing, flowing,
down the river.

-shakes head-
-sighs-

-------------


Everything is so disorganized and disoriented. Swirling and hurling about within that pea-sized brain of mine, tossing and turning like nobody's business. I am super duber, uber confused.

Should I?

What if in the end, I do not get any?!

So, should I?

Hmmm.. Thinking again..

-------------


The show is so cute!! So sweet. Hilarious to the point of idiocrisy.

Though, I have a feeling it's all fantasy.

Haiz..

Dreaming of...

-slap slap-

Wake up!!

zZzzz..

Never mind, I shall continue dreaming of..

-sheesh-
-heez-
-dreamy eyes-

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home