Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

-Luke 6:37-

----------------


My adorable brother bought me a cute cute cute mushroom! And all because I told him that it was ultra, superdubly cute! Haha!! Love love love him!! He is so so sweet. I gurantee that he will make the best boyfriend on earth! Wahah.. Don't worry, I know he is NOT my boyfriend. Hee!

Happy Happy Happy!!

Today, my brother and I watched August Rush together. A fabulous movie! Simply love love love it!! It's such a heartwarming movie. I love the way they blend music with the natural surrounding. Simply amazing. Nice!!

Music is all around us.
It's like magic! Not really visible, but exists all the same.
It's like God's gift to mankind! Mysterious, equipped with the power to heal.
Music is so so formidable. It has powers one knows not. It can evoke all kinds of emotions - happiness, sadness, anger, hatred, regret...
Music has no boundaries. It opens to all walks of life. Anyone, and everyone can listen if they want to. It opens up everyone's heart!!
Music can be found everywhere. Just everywhere! I like the kind where you hear in the dead of the night, in the middle of the forest, or in the depth of silence. It's like communicating with nature. It's like.. I don't know.

Somehow, I feel that sometimes music allows us to reflect. It sometimes allows us to stumble upon rare facts of life. It opens our mind and our heart. It is just... amazing. It allows us to understand ourselves better. It allows us to express ourselves. It can.. I don't know again.

Oh man, it's kind of hard to pen down the wonders of music.

------------


Zzz.. I really cannot answer that question. There are just too many externalities that will greatly affect the circumstances, and truly, the decision does not lie with me. It's not like, I can do whatever I want to. Badminton isn't like handball. In handball, everyone starts out at roughly the same level. Everyone learns the sport from scratch. On the other hand, in badminton, people start from as young as 6! How can I be compared to them? As such, it all depends on next year's freshmen. If there are better players, of course, I won't have a chance, but.. if there aren't, WAHAHAH!! I get to be in the team!!!

Yes Yes yes!! But of course, I will pray that there are better players. Hehe.

Gosh, I'm so self-centered sometimes!! Zzz..

-----------


Err.. Whoever is reading this, you can stop reading now. Haha. Really. STOP STOP STOP!!

-----------


I said stop reading!!
STOP!
STOP READING!!

-----------


Okay, I guess you are reading on. Oh well.
Haha..

-----------


Are you talking about me in your blog? Haiz. I don't know.
Really sorry. I didn't mean to.
I really didn't.
Haiz.
I'm so so so sorry!
Haiz..
Haiz..
Just be happy bah.
Smile smile smile!!
Don't be sad, ok? =]

------------


Well, after one big round, I am back again. Same atmosphere, but different location. Nevertheless, everything is still the same. Haha. This time, there is even chinese subtitles!! Nice improvement! =P Hmmm.. so what do I have to say? Not sure either. Suddenly, so many different feelings. It's so hard to describe. Zzz..

Anyhow, it feels nice to be back. Really nice. But, I doubt.. Haiz.. I haven't any idea what to write also.

Hmm.. But I do like the feeling. I feel happy all over again, I hope. I guess. I think.

Okay, maybe I don't. I just like the feeling. Hehe. Lalala..

To be back again, it's like getting reborn. Talking to Him again, in His house, is such a different feeling. But, it'll only be yesterday..

Happy happy happy!! =]

The song is stuck in my head, as usual!!...

------------


I feel super fortunate! Thank you, thank you, thank you, God!! Thank for being by my side ever since I could remember! Please do help my friends. Grant them the happiness you bestowed upon me! =P Guide them as they discover themselves. Finals are coming! Grant them the strength to study hard! Forget the midterms, forget the disastrous lab reports, forget all screwed presentations! Just strive until the end! Thanks thanks, again, God. ^.^

Amen.

------------

"Happy is the man who finds wisdom and understanding for the
gain from it is better than gain from silver and profit better than
gold."


-Proverbs 3:13,14-

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home