Saturday, March 08, 2008

“To sing and dance, is but a fantasy.
To study pharmacy, now that’s reality.”


-Faith-

--------------


24 Things to always remember

Your presence is a present to the world.
You are unique and one of a kind.
Your life can be what you want it to be.
Take the days just one at a time.

Count your blessings, not your troubles.
You will make it through whatever comes along.
Within you are so many answers.
Understand, have courage, be strong.

Do not put limits on yourself.
So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
Reach for your peak, your goal and your prize.

Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
The longer one carries a problem the heavier it gets.
Do not take things too seriously.
Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.

Remember that a little love goes a long way.
Remember that a lot … goes forever.
Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
Life’s treasures are people together.

Realize that it is never too late.
Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
Have hearth and hope and happiness.
Take the time to wish upon a start.

AND DO NOT EVER FORGET ….
FOR EVEN A DAY
HOW VERY SPECIAL YOU ARE!

--------------


Life’s a mystery.

Of course, it’s not as simple as what has been described above, but it also does not hurt to heed the above advice. To look at the brighter side of things might be easier said than done, but to try once in a while might just make life easier to get by. Do not dwell on the past, but rather concentrate on what can be done to alter your path for the future.

Sometimes, I feel that by looking at the brighter side of things, some people might interpret it as adopting a ‘heck care’ attitude. Like for example, when I have unsatisfactory results, people expect me to feel sad, or disappointed, and to act like it.

Yes, I do feel sad. I do feel disappointed, but what’s the use of showing it? Wouldn’t life be happier if we just take it as a lesson and move on? What’s the use of moping about, cursing and stabbing yourself repeatedly with a knife just because you did not do well in one particular test? Just because I do not act the way I should be, doesn’t mean that I do not care!

Sometimes, I feel that I care so deeply, that how I wish I didn’t care. Sometimes, I know that I will have to let go, but still though I make it seem as though I have let go, I have in fact held onto it more tightly than ever. Oh man, I need to learn to let go!

Nothing remains forever. Forever is but a word created by Man to satisfy their craving for an idealistic world. Forever is but a word to sweeten the heart of Man, to create an image of fantasy, and for Man to live in a world of lies.

---------------


After yesterday, I think I finally understood why I wanted to be a nurse. Learning that 2 of my hall mates had fallen sick, I could do nothing, but sit and pray hard that nothing happens to them. I could do nothing, but pray they have a speedy recovery and a good night’s sleep. I could do nothing, but watch as they suffer in silence.

I hate this feeling of helplessness. I hate this feeling of redundancy and uselessness. I loathe this feeling of powerless. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT! Why does God have to give each of us a handicap?

I feel that God has given each of us a handicap, though we may not know it. Be it physically or talent wise, each of us would have something that we cannot do. Everyone would have felt that horrible feeling of uselessness at one point or another. Disgusting! I hate it!

Then again, without this handicap, I guess everyone would be the same. There will not be any individuality in Man. The word ‘unique’ and ‘special’ would have lost its value. Talents would no longer be of significance. Anyone with an IQ of 200 would be as normal as everyone else. Life would be such a bore. Mundane would dominate the world. No one would feel like living.

I shall trust in God, and believe that he does everything for a reason. Whatever He has or intend to put me through will not only strengthen me, but mould my character to the best it can be!

Thank you God once again, for blessing me with a happy family, thoughtful and nice friends who never fail to make my day and a healthy body despite my bad habits. Thanks thanks!

--------------


Believe in Yourself

There may be days when you get up in the morning and things aren't the way you had hoped they would be.

That's when you have to tell yourself that things will get better. There are times when people disappoint you and let you down.

But those are the times when you must remind yourself to trust your own judgments and opinions, to keep your life focused on believing in yourself.

There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life, and it is up to you to accept them.

Constantly keep yourself headed in the right direction for you. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are.

So when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities, remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be.

Because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you.

Keep Believing in Yourself

--------------

“There’s a magic in everyone.
Let’s work this magic,
and cast a spell on everyone,
such that everyone would be happy,
contented and feel blessed,
no matter who or where
he or she may be.”


-Faith-

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home