Thursday, January 08, 2009

I didn't manage to get my bubble tea, 'cause the shop was closed by the time I got there! >.<

But, it's okie! I got a sip out of Yuko's Bubble tea!! Hehe! Thanks, Yuko!^.^

I suddenly have the urge to thank people!!

Yuko! You are really a great friend! =) Haha!
Thanks for always being there for me!! ^.^
You do not know, but sometimes when i'm down, and I talk to you - even if it's unrelated stuffs or crap - I feel a lot better. Your confidence do rub off people you know! Haha!

And TX, thanks thanks a lot for the sms-es and for all your guidance and advices. =) Jiayou with everything!

And to you! Haha! Thanks thanks for EVERYTHING! Even when I doubted you, you still held on. Thanks a lot. Although I know I have made you irritated and frustrated on countless occassions!! Thanks a lot for being so patient. =)

Okies, better get on with my dinner now! Haha! ^.^

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home