Monday, January 19, 2009

"Smile,
for everything starts with a smile.
^.^"


-----------------


"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."


How true. My dad has supported me in nearly everything I did.

During Rendezvous, my dad was the only one who came.
While learning to drive, he accompanied me for all my lessons.
He drove me to all my piano examinations.
He took leave during my O levels, so to send me to school on time.
He was there when I took my swimming survival test.
He was there for all my performance - from primary school, secondary school, all the way till JC.

I love my dad.
He was always there for me.

-------------


I drove him home!
And yes, he says my driving is ATROCIOUS!
Zzz.
Still, I drove him home!
Muahahaha!

-------------


Swimming was satisfying!
I finally surpassed my own record!
Finally!
Maybe it's cause someone made a special appearance?
HAHA!

Nonetheless, I shall keep improving, yeah? HEhe!

-------------


Pharmacy is like, HORRIBLE!
The lecturers seem to be rambling on and on in a foreign langugage!

Better revise early.
And the projects!! They are flowing in, even before the first week ends!!
YIKES!

I've already been to lab, on the first week!
And tutorial starts next week!
Meeks!

Jiayou, everyone!! =)

-------------

"Happiness is a choice"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home