Friday, February 06, 2009

"Frightened girl, they don't know her name.
Saddened girl, who cries at night.
Distant girl, who's out of sight.
Fairytale girl, who doesn't exist.
Faking girl, with plastic smiles.
Happy girl, she is no more."

--------------


I hate oestrogen.
I HATE HATE HATE OESTROGEN!!

Why can’t I have the right to be angry?
Why am I always wrong?

I hate oestrogen.

I admit. I’m neither smart nor intelligent; neither nice nor kind; neither sociable nor friendly; neither thoughtful nor understanding.

Just trying, to be someone I’m not.

Why?

But then again, if I don’t try, everyone will hate me.

I hate oestrogen.
I really do.

Guys are lucky that the percentage of oestrogen flowing through them is the ultimate low.
I wish I had that kind of luck.

Angry again. Forever angry.

I loathe oestrogen.

Confused again. Forever confused.

I simply detest oestrogen.

Throwing a stupid tantrum again. Always, as someone says.

Did I mention how I dislike oestrogen?

Need to stop those tears from flowing and concentrate on other stuffs.
Microbiology perhaps? Bacillus Subtilis is a cute bacterial!! I’m serious!!
E. Coli dances! Super cute!

I hate oestrogen.

I’m terrified for tomorrow.
Yet, what will be, will be.
Still, I’m terrified.

But, so what?
So what if I’m afraid.
So what?

I really really hate oestrogen.

I’m scared.

------------

When a guy looks at a girl in silence, he wonders, "Why are you such a handful?"
When a girl looks at a guy in silence, she wonders, "Do you love me the way I do?"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home