Friday, February 13, 2009

Swimming IHG 2009 is over!!

Presenting.. the RH Swim Team!!



Heartfelt thanks to Jonathan and Coach Spencer for constantly coaching us, and not giving up on us!!

Thanks thanks!

Thanks to all who were on the swim team!! You guys did great!!

HELLO?! DIDN'T YOU HEAR?
We AREN't LAST!!

Hahaha!!

--------------


Finally, had my first "official" cme performance in hall yesterday.

MAde a few mistakes, which somehow made people laugh.. =.=

Haha!

Nonetheless, every performance is an experience itself. ^.^

Thanks Alex, JH, Gail and John!! =)
It was real fun jamming with you guys!

-------------


Is everything really worth it?

I no longer know.

Stop polluting my mind with negative thoughts.
Stop with your, I told you so.

I'm happy doing the things I do now, stop persuading me otherwise.

Still,
Somehow,
I wonder,
Is everything really worth it?

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home