Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I wish I were blind,
then I wouldn't have to see you upset or unhappy.
I wish I were deaf,
then I wouldn't have to hear your sweet talking.
I wish I were cold,
then I wouldn't have fallen for you.
I wish I were an empty shell,
then I wouldn't have to feel so much."


-----------


When someone is visibly upset, which of the following methods do you think will work?

Will another person fumming, with a raised voice get that someone to talk?
Or will another person who is calm, and consoling get that someone to talk?

Will another person frowning, with an irritated look pasted across his face get that someone to talk?
Or will another person who is smiling, and encouraging get that someone to talk?

-------------


"Think! Use your brain and think!!"
Everyone keeps saying this to Clara,
but think as she may, Clara cannot think of the right answer.
Why did God let such a stupid person survive on earth?

-------------

"Maybe I should get sick once in a while.
It'll do me good."

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Sky said...

talk to me or sms me when you feel sad ok .... i will be a good listener de ... jia you

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home