Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"Sometimes, I can't help but feel so lonely.."

--------------


“On time is late!” as we are constantly reminded by our discipline master, Mr. Soon.

Despite this though, her friends are always late when it comes to appointments. As such, it came to no surprise when they were late in meeting up for S’s 21st birthday celebration. Still, despite knowing this, she was there 15 minutes ahead of the appointed meeting time, and if one to calculate the ‘lateness’ in, she would have approximately 30 minutes before anyone arrives. Being a not-so-good shopper, she decided to just find a seat and read her book while waiting.

It was S’s 21st birthday! They were all excited! Her friend baked the cake, while she brought the present. Qq suggested eating at Raffles City, Out of the pan since none of them had savoured the delights there before, and it IS a 21st birthday, which renders the need to try something NEW! Hehe!

The celebration went about most successfully! All of them were prepared to be in lots and lots of pictures, seeing that it’s been at least 3 months since they last met up. They were all smiles and chatting most animatedly amidst the working crowd that ate there, but they seemed oblivious to it all as they indulged themselves in the company of each other.

They’ve been friends since they were 15! Isn’t it weird how years just simply fly by? Though they all went to different colleges, they still made the effort to meet up once in a while. Perhaps they aren’t the closest of friends – not the kind who share secrets and troubles and such – but still they have so much fun whenever they meet up. Furthermore, it’s no doubt that if there's really really a need, they’ll always be there for each other. It’s a weird relationship, I do admit.

All in all, had lots of fun, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =)











-------------


Sometimes, I feel stifled.
I can't stand not talking.
I can't stand not doing crazy stuffs.
I feel so bored.
I feel so restless.
There's like so much energy in me,
but I know naught where to place them.

I feel so restless.
I can't seem to sit still.

I feel so restless.

-----------

"A need to find that fire again.
A need to live all over again.
A need to forget.
A need to forgive.
A need to have fun.
Again."

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Sky said...

wow i guess i am the only one that still remembers to use this ... anw ... when you r bored ask me out la i am always free de hehe ... hope to see you soon ... long time never see you le lo

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Sure thing. =) Surprised that I reply? Lolx

12:21 AM  
Blogger Sky said...

shocked hehe ... anw when is your exams over? then can meet up with you le hehe

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home