Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"I sometimes feel really really stupid.."

---------------


The wonder boys were really well, a WONDER!! HaHA!!
Hilarious!
Well done, guys! ^.^

--------------


There goes another bomb.
It's never ending.
Big boy,
Fat boy,
Little boy,
Whichever,
Whatever.
Bombs are still bombs.

One day, I think I'll explode with the bomb.

-------------


Have you ever scoured the whole entire shopping centre looking for one gift for that one person, but after having bought it, that person turns around and scold you instead?

Have you ever pondered so hard over a gift, and when you finally bought it, that person turns around and complains that there was no need with a deep frown and carried an irritated tone?

Have you ever done something special for someone only to get scolded and reprimanded?

Have you ever done things you felt stupid doing, after realising that no one really wants it?

Have you ever felt so happy that you cannot stop smiling, but at the sound of one sentence, your whole day turns upside down?

Have you ever felt as though you are redundant?

--------------


I think I'm suffering from depression.
I'm super sensitive to what everyone does around me.

--------------


Just kidding.
If i think I am suffering from depression, then I AM suffering from it,
but if I think not, than I am NOT suffering from it.

Smiles!

-------------

"..doing the things that I do."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home