Monday, April 06, 2009

"Love is just plain weird. Yeah."

----------


Thought and thought, and perhaps I have come to a conclusion.
Perhaps I should just busy myself constantly.
Take up loads and loads of stuffs, even if I were to 'kill' myself doing them.
I most probably will complain
I most probably will whine
I most probably will moan
Of the lack of time
To do stuffs
That I thought I want
But most importantly
I won't have time to think.
That's the most important
I think

--------------


Love is weird, don't you think?
Despite being constantly abused by her husband, she still stayed by his side.
Despite being ignored and constantly mistreated, she still stayed by his side.
Why is this so?
Why does she subject to such torture?
Whe does she still cling on despite not being happy?
Why?

Why does her husband not see?
Why does her husband not recognise?

Is love meant to be so torturing?

-------------

"Patience.. Change will come."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home