Monday, May 25, 2009

Can I say whatever?

Tired.
Bored.
Restless.

I wanna go out in the sun again!!
Miss the sun so so much.
Looking forward to FOC, though I think i will be killed.

Float.
OMGoodness!
Just next week.
What with work as well.
Wow.
Maybe then, I won't have to bang my head against the wall again.
It hurts, you know.

Working till 10 pm tomorrow.
Kind of wondering what the night crowd will be like.
Probably dead boring, as usual

Super RESTLESS!
I wanna play badminton!
I wanna swim!!
Can we go to a wet theme park?
Zzz. Think it'll never come true in the weeks to come.

Anyone wanna watch Harry Potter?

Hot Hot HOT!
Weather is freaking hot!!
Yet freezing cold at work
It's amazing I haven't fallen sick

I read that smiling helps build the immune system
Perhaps that's one reason why I don't fall sick

Scared.
So many reports to finish.
I should really start,
but I really have no mood to do.
Zzz.

Maybe I should bang my head against the wall again.
To wake myself up.
Zzz.

Tomorrow will be better,
if I don't fall sick

Bored.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home