Monday, May 25, 2009

Is it possible to even feel so empty?
What am I supposed to expect?
Am I not to expect anything?
Why is it so hard to not expect anything?

I realise that without expectations, it's hard to generate much enthusiasm.
Everything is just meaningless.
Life goes by.
Whatever happens, happens
Whatever does not happen, well, so be it.

Is life meant to be like that?
This sux.

Bored.
Just bored.

I feel like saying so much,
but I have no idea who I can say them to.

It's so sad,
to return to an empty house
after a day's of work,
not really having anyone to talk to,
eating alone
then retreating alone
into a room
with more than 4 walls
and then, not having anyone to talk to online
Then there's the walls.
The walls are always there
Always.
always.

The guy next door is so funny
He looks at himself in the mirror
nearly everday
sometimes only wrapped in a towel.
Occasionally, he'll be lifting weights.
what a sight to keep my mind amused

Work is dreadfully dead.
nothing happens
no one ever walks into the store.
I'm just like a clown,
self-entertaining myself,
together with the pharmacist and my dear partner.

I think I should give darlie a wash
but once she takes a bath,
I won't be able to hug her anymore.
Haiz.
And I'm so afraid she will no longer be fluffy and soft after she showers

Eating bread everyday for lunch.
That ought to keep my weight in check
with the deprivation of physical activity
I'ld be surprised if I do not put on any weight.

I really should start working on my prescriptions and reports
and that project
oh and to start thinking of float.

Kind of scared for float,
but who am I to say I'm scared?
"I told you so, right?"
Haiz.
Just scared, all the same.
No matter how many times you tell me
before.

Tired.
Suddenly tired.
Work
Float
FOC.
Amazing.

Why is everyone leaving one by one?
Why?!
This is so depressing.

Can't life be simpler?
Why must I think so much
Haha.
Stupid brain.
The wall is just there.
All ready,
to welcome,
the stupid brain
Haha.

I think I'm boring you readers out there
Oh wells.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home