Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Simply love what I'm doing now.."

--------------


Tonight was simply fanta-bulous! Everyone from the company gathered at Toa Payoh Macs and had a great night out! Not only did we get to catch up on what everyone else was doing, but we had a great bonding session with our preceptors as well!

Great company was the fries, coke, Mc spciy, Mc chicken etc, that everyone was ecstatic. Not forgetting, the night was topped with Mc flurry, Sundaes and apple pies! It was simply amazing and fun!

Games were accepted with much enthusiasm which was an eye-opener as I thought adults do not take into such activities, but much to my surprise, they were all really spontaneous and were cheering each other on with much energy! Great job after working the entire day! Kudos to them pharmacist!

The welfare provided by the company was definitely great! Words simply cannot describe the gratitude that we have for the pharmacists there. They are such a fun-loving bunch of crowd. They really know how to work hard, as well as to play hard! Love love love them! They really made our 6 weeks of experience a truly memorable one!

After all the food, fun and games, each preceptee was told to share something unique or interesting with the crowd, and to everyone's amusement, everyone had something hilarious or weird to tell. Every one's story left the audience in spits of laughter till their faces went numb with spasm. It was definitely a night of laughter!

Sadly though, the night had to end young since most of the people had morning shift the next day, me included, and I stay all the way at the other end of Singapore! It would be so sad to leave the company at the end of this week. I definitely will miss all those laughters and smiles. Their hospitality and grace were definitely out of this world.

I am so glad I got posted into that company!
I am so gonna miss them all!!

Sobs!

A great night, indeed.
Soda-liciously sweet!

---------------


I wonder what will happen next week.
I really feel lost, since I don't know what's happening.

Somehow, I am looking forward to FOC.
Frankly speaking, I don't know what I'll be doing next week.
What exactly is happening?
Will I feel like an outsider like how I felt last week?
Will I feel inadequate?
These questions plague my mind day in and day out. Am I really wrong not to go back? But so what if I went back? Went back once and TOTALLY felt out of place. Sure, everything felt, sounded and looked familiar, but I felt like I did not belong. AT ALL.

It was really weird to the point of scary, because I am NOT supposed to feel like an outsider! I worked with the same people last year! ARGH! And, I am going to work with them 24/7 for the next 6 weeks to come.

I am so so scared now.
I don't know what to expect,
And I hate myself for looking forward to FOC.

---------------

"What's gonna happen next?"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home