Sunday, August 23, 2009

"It's over. Stop thinking about it."

--------------


And so, Rag day came and went.

And no, I did not quit. How can I quit? That'll be totally irresponsible. No. I couldn't quit. However, I do not deny that I did things for the sake of doing it. What can I do?

And the stupid leader was totally clueless, and seriously CANNOT manage anything at all. Everything is always so disorganised and we seemed to be doing things without an aim."So what's the aim of float? Process or end-product?" He did the worst thing by saying both. HELLO! AIM = 1 AIM. Of course, having both ultimately is like the icing of the cake, but as the leader, you need to give your members some goal! Worse still, by saying you will have to think yourself your purpose in float. =.= Like WTH.

Ultimately, what did we win? Least cost award. How? Underhand means. Lying. We hardly deserved that award.

Oh well, it's over. A horrendous float experience, it was. Can't blame anyone I guess. I was to blame as well. My heart was not there sometimes as I serious questioned what I was doing, spending hours in the comm hall, not sleeping; mindlessly doing, cutting, pasting...

The day before rag day, TK showed everyone a video and what do you know, I wasn't in it. When people came around to ask me afterwards, what am I to say? I wasn't the one who made the FREAKING video for goodness sake! I totally didn't feel like doing float from that moment on. Maybe it's çause of the lack of sleep or something, I don't know. I really did not feel like going to SRC.

I felt like just putting everything down and just stop work there and then; to just head back to my room and just sleep; to not care about something that doesn't justify the hours I have put in. But I had to continue. What to do? Heads are there for a reason. Still, it was a crucial moment and to realise that I'm not in, well, it was a huge blow I guess, but what can I say? I have no right to say anything.

Eat my words and work on through the night.

Well, it's over and done with as many would say, and I'm glad that it's over.
Feels kind of lost right now after days of not sleeping.

Shall update on my b'day soon, I guess. =)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home