Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Society is just too complex."

-------------


We are finally "Off the script!" like what yuko writes. Haha!
It was a much enjoyable experience!!


Guess what? We've been together in Concert for 3 years! How cool is that?! =) Hehe. Then again, your experience this time might have been filled with obstacles ba. Don't worry! I might not exactly know what you went through, Yuko, but whatever the case, just remember the sweet memories and leave those bitter ones hidden. Hehe! After all, we grow through adversity right? =) Jiayous for all your projects now!! =P


Thanks guys, for always making the effort to come down for RH concert every year! Thanks thanks!! =)

As usual, my dad did not stay even though he sms-ed earlier to meet later after the show! Grr. Always the same. My brother's importance preceeds mine.
Whatever.
I have stopped expecting.

Anyways, received a much pleasant surprise in my room on Sunday after the last show!! Thanks, darling!! Hehe! Love the chocolates and the bubble tea! It really made studying for the test much easier. Not to mention, him constantly poking me to keep me awake did help too!

As usual, concert is like another unique experience. Although it's my 3rd year running, but the experience is always different each time round. =) Sweet it will always be, though fraught with problems once in a while.

-------------


Oh wells, now that concert is over, I do feel a little lost. Haha.
Post concert syndrome is what he calls it.
Anyways, tests tests test!! 5 more tests and then finals!
Time to mug now.
No more slacking!

-------------

"The conformity of society is what makes it orderly."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home