Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Someday.. Someday."

-------------

RH Production presents
OFF SCRIPT!!

17th and 18th October 2009
7:30pm at UCC!!

Tickets are free, so if you wanna come, just come. =)

-------------


I won't write about dance, 'cause I don't think I have any rights to write about it right now.
So let's skip that.

On to school.
Atrocious!
A mid term RIGHT after concert.
WOW.
How am I gonna do it?
All the drug names to memorise.
Anti-depressant drugs.
Anti-epileptic drugs.
CNS drugs.
Parkinsonian drugs.
And so much more.
Know their drug interactions, their pharmacodynamics, their pharmacokinetics, their contraindications.
Know their disease pathology, their dosage.
-screams-

All less than 12 hours after concert.
Congratulations! =)

Just do it, man.

--------------


I think I'm too full of emotions.
I need to be de-sensitized.
Like how most Singaporean men are.

Yeah. Life would be much easier that way.
De-sensitize.
The new way to go.

DESENSITIZATION.

Makes everything much easier, doesn't it?

-------------


Sometimes, you sms me and wonder, Why am I doing so much, when she doesn't seem to really appreciate?
Sometimes, I think, I don't understand why I'm doing the things I'm doing either, but I went ahead with them nonetheless.

Appreciation.
Everyone earns to be appreciated. To be recognised.
How many will say they are doing all things just for themselves, and only themselves?

In a performance, eventually you'll perform to meet the standards of others. Won't you be ashamed if your own personal standard is much lower than others? Sooner or later, critics by others will get to you, and you realise the standards that you've set for yourself is too low.

So isn't it the truth? Life is a performance. Do we perform for ourselves? We live for others, not really for ourselves. Most of the things we do is to gain some sort of affirmation - at least if you are one for those mainstream personals.

Sometimes, I tell myself. Not all things need such recognition, but still I grimace. Still, I wonder, do you really? On and on the thoughts run, wondering if it's all worth it; wondering if it's all simple foolishness.

And that's when desensitization rocks. Yeah.

-------------

"Desensitization rocks."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home