Thursday, October 15, 2009

"This feeling of not-wanting-to-do-anything is becoming a friend.."

--------------


I need to study!!
But I don't want to to!

...
Run
Run
Run.

Run
RUN
RUN!

...
Okies, I'll need to study.
One can only run so much.

-------------


I hate people who fall sick!
Yeah, I really do.
Probably because I don't fall sick.
Haha. Silly, right?

But I really do dislike people who fall sick.
Take care of yourselves, people!!
Maybe it's because my brother falls sick easily, and my parents will then pay all their attention to my brother.
Jealousy rules in my body! ARgh.
Gotta change.

Falling sick is natural
FAlling sick is natural.
Falling sick IS natural..

zZz. Falling sick is WEAK!
WEAK WEAK!
MUAHAHA.
WEAK.

And so the devil got the better of the angel.
Tune in soon, for the next battle.
Will keep you guys posted.

Why do I care so much?
HaHA!
The brain is dead.

Long night ahead.
Study!!

Let's see how long I can stay awake.

------------

"Save the brain, please!"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home