Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Literally..
Walking into a room
With four walls as my friends..

I CANNOT STAND THE SILENCE ANYMORE!!!
-Simply going crazy-

I want CNS depressants.
I want those red pills.
I just wanna sleep
and not think
anymore.

Happy Waffles are not as happy as I thought it would be..


--------------


I think this is hilarious.
I googled on something, which I did not get much results, and then, on this forum the advice given:

CUT YOURSELF WIF KNIFE AND GET PPLE TO DO IT BECAUSE U DUN DARE..

That's hilarious. Haha.

------------

Oh,and I read that NOT brushing teeth makes one more susceptible to falling sick.
SOMEONE refuses to believe me.
Most of the words that leave my mouth are nonsense anyway.

--------------

"When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home