Sunday, November 01, 2009

"The sianess is such an uninvited guest! GRrr.."

-------------


Finally, another wallpaper of my family! The last wallpaper I did was 3 years ago and my poor parents had to endure that same picture everywhere! In there handphone, their laptops, their office computers.. Poor things! Oh well! Fret not! A new image surfaces!!

Voila!!


So what do you think? I think it's a little messy! What can you expect from an hours effort at 4 am in the morning? I think it could have been improved on, like much much more.

All pictures are taken in Egypt, including the background! I took that along the river nile. Yup, I took it! So I didn't infringe any copyright, okay? =)

Hmmm.. Any other projects coming up? Oh yes! My mummy's birthday is coming!!
Shall I like.. write her a poem? Shall have to think about it.

First off! 3 tests! Thurs, Fri and Mon!
Shucks.

------------

"It lurks around at corners undetected and sticks around persistently like an irritating pest!!"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home