Thursday, January 14, 2010

School has started!

This semester, I have 3 lab sessions per week! What a nice packed time-table.
Furthermore, due to atrocious timing, all my lectures are crammed together. This equates to 6 hours of lecture at one go a day. I feel so drained at the end of the day, and simply cannot resist a nap. =X And, that is WITHOUT lab in the morning.

Yes, I'm a pig. =P
Hehe.

--------------


Block initiation was FUN! It went well, despite the many fears that we had! Of course, a big heartfelt thanks to our super senior who spiced things up really well!!

Block 4 rocks! ^.^

What a good start to the new semester. =)

--------------


Coming back to school, and back to hall simply reminds me of the things I cannot have and miss.
Sometimes, I really dread coming back.
Sad memories, they are.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home