Monday, April 12, 2010

"What do I want in the future? I can't picture.."


My Mummy said that I was pretty!! OMG! PRETTY!! -flies-
I'm so happy now!!
She bought for me egg tarts, waffles, tidbits, milk, horlicks.. SWEET!!

The whole weekend I spent doing up her video was worth it after all.

Hehe. =)

---------------


Dance Uncensored marked the end of hall activities for this semester.
Time flies. I'm at the end of my year 3 in the blink of the eye. Sobs!
I don't want to graduate. I think earning money is scary. Hall politics has scared me off and I shudder to think what office politics might be like. CREEPS!!

Anyways,



Reliving my primary school days!
My Daddy says I still look like I'm from primary school. =.= Must slap him awake. HAa! I'm in UNI!!!!!

Thanks to my choreographers, Chii Tarng, Weina, Yuko, and Thierry!!!

And guess what? I've shared the stage with Yuko every single academic year!! O.O It's so sad there might not be a next year!! -cries-



And that's YUKO!!



Mr. Thierry! MY bad romance choreographer!! ^.^



Bad Romance!!



ClassRrrrroom Days!!



And RH Dance.


Now the fun is over, it's time for the crunch. Exams in 3 weeks!
Come on, Clara, MUG MUG MUG!!

----------------

"Let's give a little smile.."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home