Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Exams are over!! WHEEEE!!

And yes, I'm blogging at an insanely weird timing again! T.T HAha. =P
And that's despite having only 6 hours the past 2 days due to exams which went HORRIBLY~

Then again, it's okay. =) FREEDOM! No more having to study until the wee hours of the night, or going to bed with the notion of all those uncompleted chapters. I won't dream of hypertension drugs, or NMR or MS or ... whichever! I won't dream of drugs for now, at least till I begin my preceptorship at SGH. >.<

I seriously think they should give us a one week break before starting. HAha! 4 days ain't enough!! I have a lot of things I wanna do SO MuCH! Like visit the new Helix bridge! It looks awesome in the pictures! Especially when visited at night! Then again, I wanted to visit the Marina Barrage a long time ago, and never got there. So maybe, this might be the same for the Helix bridge.

I have no idea what I wanna do during the holidays. Hmmm.. Preceptoship, IPSF.. and.. what?

Hmmm. I'm bored.
Haiz.
Toodles.
Random Posting

-------------

"Until the day I stop judging myself, I'll be imprisoned."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home