Monday, May 17, 2010

"Que sara sara.."

--------------


There's so much I wanna spill, but where do I begin?

Life has been excellent; basking in the peace and bliss of family love; soaking up the warmth of my colleagues; enjoying the tranquility of a uneventful life.

And all of a sudden, the world turned upside town, and once again the turmoil and roller coaster ride begins. Then again, a prolonged uneventful life would result in a boring one albeit one with much less torment.

I guess, we grow as we cry.

Preceptorship has been excellent. I dare say that I have learned so much in the past one week that it is more than that I would learn in my 4 years in NUS! Even the pharmacists there commented that pre-reg will be the period where the learning curve steeps! And I couldn't agree more.

I'm embracing the learning experience now! I wish I can return there to work next year! Oh, I mean for my pre-reg! It'll be a tough journey though as it is super stressful! It being the largest hospital and all, and the pay.. well.. let's say it's not all that glamorous.

Okies.. Need to get back to work. My mummy hijacked my comp! And she even whined, asking for more time on my laptop! T.T Am I more childish or is she? Nonetheless, she's so cute! Haha!

-------------

"The bliss of family life.."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home