Sunday, June 13, 2010

Disclaimer: I know I'm ranting a lot nowadays; complaining a lot, whining a lot, emo-ing alot. Maybe I haven't grown up yet. Sometimes, I feel like i'm going through what a teenager is going through, 'cause I was never bothered with such feelings in the past. I admit. I'm still immature. Maybe, when I become more mature, I'll revert back to my old format of posting.

---------------


Maybe I am indeed of last priority. I am placed right at the bottom, after friends, after games, after work, even after boredom. I am merely there for the sake of convenience, even to the extent of being a burden. I am of least importance and probably of no importance at all.

At least, that is what was portrayed to me.

Could have at least asked if I wanted to play, or if i ate, but I guess every other things are more important.

And after such super, ultra, duper boring and terribly and dreadfully lifeless day, I actually have to start on my presentation which I absolutely don't feel like doing after staying up the past few weeks just doing work! And now, more work! OMG! And whee! We're paid $5 a day.

And oh! It's all FOR OUR OWN GOOD! We get to learn more! We are being trained to be stronger! To be able to think on our feet! To be able to take direct shots! Yippee! What a nice place the hospital is, forever thinking of ways to improve us.

Wow. Need I explain more?

1 more week.

And, it's time to wise up and think: What do I want in future?

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home