Monday, June 07, 2010

I don't know what to say.

Do smarter brains equate to more arrogance?
Do higher confidence equate to more arrogance?

I suddenly feel that it is truly the case for the majority.
People who are more confident, be it talented, or just having the brains, or just having the charisma, seems to exude this air of arrogance; this "I know this better than you do, do it this way," or this, "If I can do it, why not you?"

I guess once you're up there, it's hard to comprehend how some people can be down there when you can be up there, which is a ridiculous attitude. Seriously!

Oops. Having a headache now. I better sleep. Tomorrow is a long day, and the frustration within me is like going to explode soon, and I fear we may all die of depression, in a depressing hospital, with depressing staffs.

I want a TCA!

Haha. I wish.

Good night, world, and may everything turn out fine for..
Pretty please..

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home