Sunday, June 06, 2010

It is an irritating feeling, to have a teacher who TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO, and to DO IT HER WAY!!
Usually, this frustration is let off as students will complain to one another, but since this teacher only has ONE student, aka ME, I can't rant to anyone, and I am super super frustrated with her, of having to things HER WAY. I mean, the assignment is mine. The lecturers are mine. How will she know what my lecturers want?! Does she think that producing a good assignment will reflect that she is good? OMG. This is so political. I'm like an innocent pawn caught amidst this political war!

Do people know what is Paracetamol? Do you think ah mahs and ah gongs above the age of 60 know what is paracetamol? Ok, so fine. You want me to use the word paracetamol. I will. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ADDING, FOR EG, PANADOL!! It's a counseling assignment for goodness sake! We are not writing some scientific journal for school. Pisses me off, and I can't sleep now 'cause I'm too pissed off.

The assignments wants us to write OUR counseling points. Counseling points that WE ACTUALLY TOLD THE PATIENT! Why the hell does she want me to write out a TEXTBOOK answer?! If that's the case, I might as well not counsel AT ALL! I might as well not bother to dispense at all! AS IF the patient will understand what is an anti-histamine. I don't see her saying all those things while she is counseling!

And she asks, ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE THIS DURING AN EXAM? LIKE, THIS IS NOT AN EXAM. It's a practical log of our prescriptions! If I have to simply submit textbook answer, I MIGHT AS WELL NOT ATTEND THIS FREAKING FRUSTRATING PRECEPTOSHIP!

I can't wait for this to end. My preceptor is pissing me and off and irritating me to hell.

2 more weeks.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home