Thursday, June 17, 2010

So now I'm just a burden; Something to push aside when your plate is full.

How would you feel, if someone comes to you and say, "I'm sorry, but I've already got my plate full. Could you please not add to it?"

I have never felt worse.
To be a burden, rather than of help.
To be a hindrance, a sore eye, a white elephant.. Basically, something detestable.

What have I done? FREAK.

Why am I treated like trash by EVERYONE!!

I GIVE UP.
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

But I know, no matter what.. I'll still do.

I really hate myself.

Father, Why did you make me the way I am?
I'm of no use to anyone.

Father, I've done my best to be nice. I've done my best to be friendly. I've done my best to accomplish what people tell me to do. Although, I admit, there are times I've fallen short of expectations, but why do nice people get bullied?

Why am I so soft? Why do I not have the courage to stand up for myself? People say I'm just so easily bullied. Will I be able to survive anywhere?

I feel, I'll just die in society.

Why, Father?
Why?

I beg of you, at least tell me what is there for me in future..
Thrown around by more people?
Tossed around, perhaps?

How do I learn to stand up for myself?! HOW?!

Will there be a time when a prince charming comes and rescue me? One where I can see his true face; one whose smile is genuine with a sincere intention to rescue me; one who does not hide behind his suit armour; one who tries to understand me for who I am..

I'm sorry, but I hate everything now.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home