Friday, July 09, 2010

Has anyone hurt you so bad, so deeply, disappointed you too many a times, that you've simply stopped wishing, stopped hoping, and stopped expecting?

That feeling sucks.

"You and I, we’ve been at it so long
I have got no more fire
You and I, we don't know how to talk
nor how to walk that wire

Sometimes I feel like The world is against me
The sound of your voice, baby
That's what kills me
When we're together I feel so vulnerable

Cause it's just me against the world
Only me against them all
If you listen to these words
Know that I'm not standing tall
I don't ever see the day that
you will catch me when I fall
Cause it's me against the world tonight"


I thank Float for making me laugh again, if only for a while.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home