Friday, July 09, 2010

So restless, so listless, I feel so contained even though I'm not.

My mummmy says that she is very lucky. She met the right guy and all based on her instincts. Having not dated daddy at all, she just knew that he was the one. And, I believe that she is right. Daddy is the best daddy and best husband one can ever have!

And then Mummy says that both daddy and her are similar; both always craving for new and interesting things - which thus led to them constantly finding new and interesting places to go.

Me too!!

I want something new and exciting!
I wanna go Night Safari!
I wanna go Wild wild wet to have fun!
I wanna go Sentosa!! And have soo much fun under the hot hot hot sun!
I wanna swim!
I wanna cycle!
I wanna play badminton!

=(

And, I wanna go with someone who wants to go as badly as me, and not people who go for the sake of going and then ending up getting sian-ed. =.=

Maybe, I've just been too bored for too long..

I need someone who understands me more than myself. =X

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home