Thursday, July 08, 2010

Something is bothering me,
but I can't pin point to exactly what.

I guess I've been thinking about what happens next, after I graduate. >.<

Maybe you guys can help me. Haha!

So after I graduate, it's to get my license, and what next? Work for the next 50 years? As a pharmacist? Hmmm.. There's no future for a pharmacist in Singapore and you guys know it.

After reading Maradona's comments (Yes, Amazingly), I guess I finally know why the hospital is akined to an army camp.

Like the army world, the hospital is intolerant to mistakes. There are NO SUCH things as mistakes. It's not pardonable. At all. And as such, we always always have to accept that whoever is above us, is always, and forever right. There is no questioning, no doubting. Right means right. Get it?

Like the army, there is a clear cut rank.

Students. Pharmacists. Senior Pharmacists, Senior clinical Pharmacists.. etc.
Even when consulting doctors, there is a ranking. MO, HO, Reg, Consult.. etc. I'm not really sure of the ranking either. All I know is, if you were to consult a REg, for example regarding some insignificant stuffs, they'll just shoot your head off and re-direct you to a MO or HO.

And as always, ALWAYS believe that whoever is above you, knows best.

Yeah. Welcome to army life. Oops. I mean hospital life. =.=

Okies, that's a bit of distraction. I guess I'm worried about life after graduation. I feel like, it's a dead world after graduation and there is this dread and apprehension, and my future does not look really bright either with my atrocious results and all.. =( I fear life will change as it is. I fear change!

SOBS!

Someone, comfort me please!! Tell me what I can do now..

Haha! Just kidding.

I will survive. =P (But really, some advice would help. HAHA!)

Oh, and I feel that I'm not suitable to be a pharmacist. I'm not bright enough. As in, SMART, not in terms of cheerfulness or what not. =.= PLEASE. A cheerful person is not a criteria to be a pharmacist. In fact, I feel the best pharmacists might probably be the most sore person in the whole wide world. I think I cannot handle responsibility I guess. I'm so scared I will make a mistake, and the thing is, I have no idea HOW i will make a mistake, so how do I avoid one? OMG! This is getting more and more worrying.

Maybe I should change line, but what else is suitable for me? You think?

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is a tought :P .... could always be a full time mom :P

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home