Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Heaven just played a joke on me."

--------------


Wheeeee!!! I'm back!! After such a long break, I'm finally back!! :)

The journey back was long and arduous with many wrong turns and hiccups
but nonetheless, after one full hour, the maze like estate was left
behind.

The journey started out bright and sunny, with the scorching sun
baking everyone who dared venture out without an umbrella. For a
moment, it seemed like a never-ending one, ending in a u-turn, but as
with every other journey, one simply had to keep moving forward, and
eventually the end would appear.

One hour of frustration, confusion and mockery was all it took.

The long bus journey back starts right now as the drums beat overhead
accompanied by the tears of heaven as though God knew what was going on.

The past one month though, was the happiest happiest and I do mean
happiest of the happiest one month of my life. :)


Now, time to unpack, and then rush to pack up for hall. Wow.

Sadness.

-----------------

"It's easy to walk in and out of my life.."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home