Sunday, August 29, 2010

""Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you."

-Exodus 20:12-

---------------


National day rally usually spells lots of walking and lugging of plastic bags down the long back to hall, and today is of no exception. Nonetheless, I still find it really amusing. The guards holding guns are equipped with straw hats! Yes, straw hats! It's an extremely tickling sight! It still feels uncomfortable though to have guards patrolling hall.

Daddy was waiting at the bus stop as Mummy, yes dear forgetful mummy, has left her mp3 player over at ShangHai! Well, you guessed it. I had to pass mine over to her. As I was walking back, daddy smsed if I wanted prata for dinner, but I was just so full!! I cheekily smsed back that I wouldn't mind ice milo though. Who would have thought that my daddy would really travel all the way to a coffee shop just to buy me a packet of milo!! I was so shocked!!!

<3

I love my family!!!
I love my daddy!
I love my mummy!
I love my brother!
I love my grandma!
I love my cousins!
I love my uncles!
I love my aunties!!

I feel so blessed to part of this loving family!!
I am so fortunate!!

Father, I know I have said this before, but nonetheless, I still THANK YOU for blessing me with wonderful friends, an amazing family and a warm heart. ^.^ Amen.

---------------


Yesterday
was
an
amazing
day.

Sweet.
Saccharine.
Amazingly honey-fied.
Definitely cherished.

---------------

""Listen, my son, to your father's instruction
and do not forsake your mother's teaching.
They will be a garland to grace your head
and a chain to adorn your neck."


-Proverbs 1:8-9-

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home