Sunday, September 05, 2010

I'm pissed.
What right have you to judge me?
Do you even know how I am like outside?
Do you even know how I am like in SCHOOL?

CRAPS!
You aren't even around most of the time,
but yet, you just always like to compare right?

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF BECOMING SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT ME TO BE!!!!!
Why don't you adopt other kids then? Since they are the perfect child you've always wanted?

So what if your friends' child went to RI. LIKE SO WHAT?! I couldn't even make it to VJC. That's it. Fullstop. What are you trying to imply? If you like them so much, be their parent instead.

I AM JUST SUPER SUPER SUPER PISSED NOW.

I agree, I'm not perfect, but if you can't accept my imperfections and keep giving me the, oh, i'm so disappointed tone to talk to me. I REALLY AM NOT COMING BACK EVEN DURING WEEKENDS. FULL STOP. I HATE COMING BACK TO BE GIVEN TALKS ABOUT HOW IMPERFECT I AM. Like who would?!

I feel like going back to hall right now, where I can do my own things without getting judged.

Haiz.

Craps.

What a mood spoiler on a SUNDAY.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home