Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Look at me to see how beautiful you are.."

------------------


Second-hand smoke fills the air as the crowd bustled past; everyone eager to get home. 2 bangladashi sat across; both seemingly much engrossed in their conversation. It's a strange feeling, to be seated by the steps of Eunos MRT station, watching as the people filtered by. 

Gosh! Her stomach is killin her!! Nonetheless, tolerate it she will. A L-plate car was parked at the carpark, and she could not help but recall her driving lessons - how she had to shuttle from school during peak hours; how she had to juggle concert, sleepless nights on top of jap lessons and piano lessons. 

Looking back, it seems like eons ago though it was only 3 years ago. Since then, she has stopped piano, stopped jap and no longer learning to drive. 

Oh, a guy in pink just plod past and a bangladashi scratching his armpit just sauntered by. 

Hall seems like a million miles away while the future seems like a stone throw away. Suddenly, the future seem so bleak and fogged. Everyone else seemed to have achieved so much more. What has she done in the past 3 years??

Another guy in pink bounces past!! Wow! New trend!!

The clock is ticking!! The last bus is going to leave soon!!! Sheesh!! 

The second-hand smoke is starting to stink!!

Random thoughts. Aquaintances are easy to make yet friendships hard to maintain. It takes so much time and effort!! Maybe I'm gettin tired. Too many people who aren't what they seem. Do people really try to conform to society?! But why?! Maybe it's Singapore.

I always felt that I should be able to dress however I want, be however I want to be, but I guess at the end of the day, what everyone thought still mattered greatly to me. I guess I'm also one of those guilty of trying to conform; to fit in. 

Rawr!!!!!

Booooo.... I'm currently dessert for all mosquitoes!

Random. 
Random. 

Oh baby baby baby oh!!!

Random. 

Yes she finally replied!! After like 44 minutes!!  

-----------------


Everyone in class is changing. Or perhaps I just never really knew them. It's sad that everything has to happen in our final year.
I do not deny that I am really really pissed!!! I mean, come on!! Any kid will also know that it's ridiculous!!! This is absurd!!! Gosh!! Some people just have no brains to think!! How can one person accuse someone based on some petty incidences that's possibly only hear-say?!?! It's atrocious!! Grrrrrrrrrr...

I know the feeling. I've felt accused before. I've been accused before. It sucks.

WHY IS EVERYONE SO FREAKING JUDGEMENTAL.

Haiz.

Praying that everything will be alright.
Pretty please..
Please..

---------------


FEEEEEEEELing UBER DUBER ULTRA SUPER RESTLESSSSSSSsssss.
Lack of sleep does that to me.
RAWR!
Got to study!!
My room feels like an OVEN!! OMGosh!!
I can literally feel the warmth within the room!
The air outside feels weirdly cooling compared to the room!!!
Grrrr.. SOBS.

---------------

"Amen."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home