Monday, January 03, 2011

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

--------------


Life is all about taking risks, and I dare say I've taken more than I can handle.
Then again, I'm happy with the risks I have taken.
Some garnered rather positive outsomes, while some, a little depressing.
In all though, I'm satisfied and happy with my life thus far.

If only.. there are fewer expectations of me, and then, and maybe then, will I be able to fully enjoy and live life the way I want it to be.

Still, it might just be possible that these expectations are the ones that shape my goals and ambitions. As such, it's not such a bad thing after all, isn't it?

Writing cover letters and resume, and filling in application forms is such a pain, but I think the interviews will be as nerve racking as ever!! >.<

---------------


I had the best holiday ever!!
Flew a 24 hours flight to and fro Spain, and experienced the single digit temperature over there along with Jamon!!!
Spent every moment possible with Baby!! - Something which is not possible in time to come!! =( And enjoyed every moment of it!!! <3
Had my fair share of swimming trainings in a half-hearted attempt to keep fit, which is apparently failing miserably.
Meet-ups with friends - Secondary school friends, hall friends and Pharmacy friends!
Had the best New Year BBQ ever - co-organised with BABY!! Thanks so much!

Yes! The BEST holiday thus far. =)

------------


Year 2011 is here and so... should I make New Year Resolutions again??
Hmmm.. the same few personality trait of mine that I would really want to change:

1. Less selfish; More selfless
2. More patience! Tolerance!!
3. More personal.
4. Less blur; More wits!!

Other than that, tangible aspects of life to work on:

1. Diploma in Piano maybe?
2. SURVIVE PRE-REGISTRATION!
3. SAVE my first $5000??
4. Maintain friendships
5. Have fun
6. Attain fullfillment and happiness
7. Building on the relationship with baby!! (Many many plans in mind... Hehe!)
8. GRADUATION TRIP!!

-------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

-Robert Frost-

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home