Saturday, February 26, 2011

"And it just keeps getting worse.."

---------------


Is it not enough?
Have I not done enough?
Am I flawed in some serious ways??
Why.. must everything happen now..
Why, God, TELL ME! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 6 modules.
5 of them with projects and CAs.
There's dance uncensored.
I have to think of how to handle my parents when I graduate.
I have to think of how am I to manage my future.

There's so much to handle, but You just have to add more onto my already burdened shoulders.
Tell me. How do you want me to survive?
Is everything repeating? Am I going to do so badly this semester as in that particular semester??
Why?! Why does this ALWAYS happen to me?
Am I too nice?
I've given my all.. there's nothing left to give. I've really given my all.
Why isn't it enough?? WHY?!
IS it me? Am I terrible? Mean? Evil? Petty? What's wrong with me?!?!

Answer me.. What's wrong with me?
You have not gave me enough heart. I need to give more, but I have none left. I have no heart left. You have given me too much emotions and too little a heart to contain it.

I feel so weary.
I'm breaking down.
I don't know what to do anymore..

---------------

"What did I do wrong?"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home