Friday, February 25, 2011

"It just keeps raining, raining, raining.."

---------------


BURN OUT.

I just realise, I wish, there was a time where I can just enjoy what I'm doing and not have to worry about what others think, what others want, and what others feel.

I realised that all I can remember in uni life is: WORRY.

Year 1 semester 1: Concert + CAP
Year 1 semester 2: CAP CAP CAP!!!
Post Year 1: FLOAT FLOAT FLOAT
Year 2 semester 1: CONCERT CONCERT + CAP CAP CAP + RELATIONSHIP! GAWR! Hate relationship
Year 2 semester 2: CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP + RELATIONSHIP!!! RAWR!!!
Post Year 2: Preceptorship + FLOAT FLOAT + RELATIONSHIP!!!
Year 3 semester 1: Concert + RELATIONSHIP!!! RAWR RWAR RWAR!! CAP!
Year 3 semester 2: Dance uncensored + RELATIONSHIP!! + CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP!!
Post Year 3: Preceptorship + Relationship!!!
Year 4 semester 1: CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP + RELATIONSHIP!!
Year 4 semester 2: Dance uncensored + CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP + Relationship...

As can be seen, CAP appears in all semester, and relationship appears in everything from year 2 semester 1 onwards.

I'm tired.
Can I screw everything and just play games, watch movies, and read my books??
Geez. As if that is possible at all.
RAWR.
On for dance...

---------------

"It just goes round and round and round and round..."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home