Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm now in Washington!! The weather is fabulous with the sun, but without the sun, it can get really chilly especially if there is wind as well. I guess Washington is really the place to visit if you are interested in museums, whitehouse, the American history etc. But it just isn't the thing for me. I feel museums are rather dead. They are merely glorified objects hidden behind glass cases. You can't even interact with them! A book with all their pictures will surface for me. I'm not too particular about seeing them live.

Yawns. The Washington mall is a nice place to relax though. With the sun warming the chilly air, you get to observe as school kids walk by, as tourists walk by, or just look at random people playing baseball just like what I'm doing now!! Or perhaps just absorb yourself in a good book. Mmmmmmm... Not bad!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home