Monday, May 09, 2011

In a few hours time, I'll be on the plane, enroute to NEw York!! This so exciting but yet nerve breaking!!

This will be my last long long LONG trip, not that I had many. In fact, the other was the trip to Europe just little of a year ago. =)

As strange as it sounds, although the last trip may be considered to have been gone with 'strangers' somehow, I just did not feel so... scared. This time round, the people is different, the personality is different, and the most SCARY thing is, they are all friends.

Weird, huh?! FRIENDS. So shouldn't the trip be more welcoming? Shouldn't the trip be less tentalizing? =S

Oh well, we shall see. =) Let's pray hard that nothing happens during the 3 weeks that we are there. =)

Fare-thee-well!!!!

And I'm off on a jet plane! (I wish!)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home