Wednesday, May 04, 2011

It's the last day of exams, but there isn't any excitement. As usual. It's back to my room and continue life as I left off. I never knew why others get so excites over the last day of exams. It just means that it's time to do every other thing you have put off for the sake of exams. Like planning my America trip for now.

You know how during the exams there seem to be a thousand and one things you'ld rather do than to study, but now that you're done with exams, you just don't seem to want to do any of those anymore. Weird how things work out. So after 4 years in uni, it still puzzles me as to why are people ecstatic over the last paper. Life goes on, albeit a little duller than before. What's the big fuss? What's the big deal?? Beats me.

Life just seem empty right now. I don't even look forward to the trip anymore.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home