Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just because she is always up there. Always in a position of authority doesn't mean that she is always right?

What has she to base on for me to call her mum?
Has she guided me through anything?

Where was she during my university years?
I was so happy to be away from her!

Does she think that spending those hundreds of dollars on me is suffice to win me over?
SHE WAS NEVER HERE.

What gives her the right to call me RUDE
She is always so superficial that it IRKS me.

What's the point of always being so high and mighty!!!
I HATE THIS SOCIETY
It is just made up of FAKE people with FAKE smiles and FAKE attitude.
IT STINKS.

You tell me all the hopes that you have; everything you wish I would be.
You compare me with every other children on earth; rank me with every other person on earth.
Has there been a point where you are ever proud of me?

I'm so tired trying to be someone I'm not meant to be.

I'm so tired now;
IN THIS STUPID SOCIETY
WHERE NOTHING IS REAL.

Where everything is merely done to please someone else...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home