Thursday, August 04, 2011

My blog name is superficially realistic.. I wonder how does that work out? I guess it's as confusing as life. Maybe I'm just a really complicated person with complex thoughts.

Anyhow, you know how after certain depressing moments, you'll tell yourself, I'll not go through that again; or, things can't possibly get worse; or, I'll make sure it does not happen again?

Well, more often than not, things just have to go against the way you want it to be. I thought I grew stronger after everything. I thought I would never let something so minor get to me ever. I thought I was... well, yeah, stronger. But today, I realised how weak I still am, how useless I still am, and how I really still am the girl I was 2 years ago. All those ludicrous ideas of me growing stronger are simply full of shit because that simply did not happen. Getting terribly distracted at work, and then getting so worked up in public simply proves how fallible I am.

Haiz..

Just simply tired.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home