Saturday, July 14, 2012

YouTube Concert and Butterfactory

Gonna blog using my iPad!! How awesome is that? That's making full use of the iPad!

The very day I got my new iPad thanks to my awesome, and ice-creamliciously sweet baby, was the day I went for my very first outdoor concert - the YouTube concert!!! I never really went for a concert before (piano recitals and school performances don't count), much less a standing concert such as the one we went!! The crowd was absolutely livid! Now I know why I have never been to a concert like that. I totally can't imagine myself being one of those among the crowd, squeezing their way in front, screaming their hearts out as each singer took the stage.



Thank you Kah Woon for driving us there!! Wheeeee!!






Everyone having such a wonderful time at the concert with Kah Woon attempting to show us his giraffe shirt. Haha!! Look how sweaty we are. The weather was incredulously humid, so I guess having an outdoor concert in Singapore isn't the most fantastic idea.

On a side note, I still love Tiffany Alvord! And I got introduced to David choi. His songs are really nice! I love missing piece and my girl. Very sweet and soothing. :)

Thereafter, it's off to butter factory!!



A picturesque view just across butter factory!! No choice. I couldn't resist. Every couple to take a shot! XD awwwwww.



And of course, a whole picture dedicated to US! Just US! Mwuahhahaha! My skin is strangely thick today. XD Baby just had to wear jeans and T-shirt to club. He is so adorable!!



Kah Woon was resourceful enough to get us VIP passes so we need not wait long, but girls being girls, we had time to cam whore anyway  :)



And we are in! Look at those happy faces. Our first time clubbing together. :)



And the rest, I shall leave it up to your imagination. XD hehe!

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home